Friday, September 18, 2009

September Fun

I seem to be doing a lot in orange and blue lately. There are even a few pages in progress that seem to feature those two colors. This first one was actually for a color challenge - to scrap a page in orange and blue. The older three on their first day of school:
Credits: Kit - Built Boy Tough by Scrappin Daisies

This next one was a birthday challenge to use a cute kit to scrap my favorite guy and some reasons why.
Credits: Kit - Guys by Scrappin Daisies; Font - Stamped DSG

Finally, I made this desktop for the monthly challenge to create a LO using the monthly mini kit.
Credits: Kit - So You Say by Scrappin Daisies; Font - Pea Lacy Chunky

It's fun to see when I get on my computer every day. It replaced this one (also orange and blue).



Credits: Kit - Eastern Elegance by Ramona the Pest Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment