Monday, May 4, 2009

One Ingredient at a Time

One of the challenges that really is quite a challenge is the "One Ingredient at a Time" challenge. Each week you are given a set of instructions to create a layout. You don't have any idea where it's headed or what will come next, so it's a trick to make it something creative but still have it look good at the end. Here is what I did in April step by step.

Step one was to add a certain number of plain and patterned papers.
Step 2 was to add 4 pictures.
Step 3 was to add a cluster of elements. (I did 2 little clusters.)
And step 4 was to add some journaling.
I don't think I would have ever made a layout quite like this on my own, but it's always fun to see where this kind of challenge will take you.



Credits: Kit - Sweet Sprinkles by Shabby Princess with some elements added from other Shabby Princess kits; alpha - Pea Sarah Quick

No comments:

Post a Comment