Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scrapflip

When you see a layout you really like, often you "scraplift" that layout, which means to copy the parts you love while making it your own. Another version of the scraplift is the scrapflip, which is when you take a layout, flip it, and then copy it. This weekend I participated in my first scrapflip challenge and ended up with 2 versions of this layout. I couldn't decide which one I liked better. The more muted version isn't quite so in your face and really makes the elements pop, but I think the photo pops more in the brighter version. Either way, Megan's a cute, and I love how this little mini kit matches her pajamas. It's one of the submissions for the designer challenge at Brownie Scraps. If this wasn't a layout copied from someone else, I could enter it in the layout contest.

Which version do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment