Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First half of April

April is half over and I've only done a few layouts and even fewer challenges. The good news is I'm getting faster and these didn't take me an entire day. The challenge was to crop your photo in a more unusual shape and then make good use of white space. I tried 2 different takes:Credits: Kit - Mudpuddles by Designs by Ramona

This was the template challenge. I had a really a hard time deciding on a title - and I'm still not sure I like what I finally ended up with. I also couldn't decide if the top paper should be yellow or pink. The pink blended really well, but the yellow made things pop more. In the end I went with yellow, but I still love the pink, too.

Credit: Template - LeenieLou Designs; Kit - Jenebee by Dreamer's Magic Designs

Time to get a move on and get a lot more challenges and layouts done!

No comments:

Post a Comment