Sunday, April 19, 2009

LOTD - again!

Wow, I got layout of the day again! I can't believe it! It's not because of my mad scrapping skills, that's for sure. There are so many much, much better scrappers than me. These fruits were so unique that my creativity cinched another LOTD for me. Nuts! This really was a fun layout to make, and it's fun that other people like it, too. I really ought to add some journaling, but I ran out of time. This is Evelyn trying to feed herself one of her favorite foods, strawberry yogurt, but she mostly just made a huge mess.I was going to make a basket for the fruit to go in, but I couldn't find a good cutout that looked like a basket. There wasn't a bowl either, but there was a trophy. Luckily I was able to make it look kinda like a bowl - even though if you look at the bowl's "feet," they don't quite match exactly...

2 comments:

  1. MELANIE! I didn't know you had this blog!!! Gracias for sharing. Ok, I'll trade you a sewn skirt for digi scrapbook lessons. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm definitely not good enough to give you lessons, but it's a deal anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete