Sunday, April 19, 2009

Speedy

Yesterday was my last chance to make up some speed scraps at Brownie Scraps. The participation prizes were mini kits that all coordinated to make one super cute kit, so I wanted to get all the pieces. Here are the four layouts I came up with and tried to do in a hurry.

This was one of the very first layouts I ever started, but I never finished. I only had to change it a little and then add some stuff to make it work for the speed scrap.

Credits: Kit by Karyn; alpha, staples and paper clip by Shabby Princess

This was a fun one to do. I love all the fruit, and the alpha came from pictures taken of oranges.

Credits: Spring Fling by Scrapping Daisies and Designs by Ramona; alpha - Clementine by Genia Beana scraps

I love how this one turned out - definitely one of my favorites. Isn't that title great?

Credits: Kit and alpha - Down by the Lily Pond collab by Mel's Lightbulb Moments and Vicki's A Work in Progress

Here's one of my other favorite layouts I've done. Eve has started posing whenever I pull out the camera. What a nut!

Credits: Kit - Girly Girl by Jaelop Designs; Alpha - Ramona's april alpha; Stitches: Spring Fling by Scrappin' Daisies & Designs by Ramona; word art - Linda Reichardt; brads - Shabby Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment